In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

I have changed the subject heading, to reflect the topic.

Yes, it obviously very difficult to get a response back from members who
have left.

Apart from the obvious like retirements and changes in circumstances,
etc, there needs to be something to retain an interest.

An electronic version of the magazine in PCF format is due to be
launched soon.  A letter or email to those members, no longer
subscribing in the latter 2 to 3 years, informing them of this option;
may get some interest again.

--
Malcolm Cadman