I just want to say about Phil's email that I'm in a similar situation.
What is new from last time is that I just put money to buy an A1200 and an
A500.

Not only because I want to work on QL new hardware but before I got Amigas
too.

I thinking that there is some people like us when we was very young when we
bought our QL the first time we now get a few more money and we will
continue to make program on it to let a chance to QL survival. Perharps with
some marketing outside the QL community we will get some more interested
persons.

What I regret is when I had buy the QL (in fact my parents has bought it for
me because I was quite good at school - the QL was a very very deluxe
present !!) I was living in Africa and I only got between 14 and 15 years
old. So my knowledge of QL is quite poor.

As Phil, I a not so bad C programmer but not really on Unix as I had work
for Microsoft.

I quite sure that should be necessary to person like us to have a clear
knowledge roadmap in other to became better in QL Technology.

I can work for it for many reasons :
- Continue the work for QL2K
- QL is a good platform to learn computer technology
- Getting a chance to have more and more users
- ... (Certainly there is others good reasons to continue in that way).

Jimmy.