>> Geoff Wicks' talk - he has not really told me what that will be (if
>> he
>> has changed it from before)
>>

> Since no one has suggested anything else, it will be a live version
> of the
> "Perfect Partners" article from QL Today volume 11 issue 2. I am
> really
> demonstrating programs written by other people, but well worth
> seeing some
> of the progress made in QL garphics (that's a typo, but what a nice
> word!).
Corrupted graphics, eh!

Although I can't be there, I'd suggest a demo of the pictures on my
wallpapers CD to show what is possible. You should be able to use the
BMP program as a viewer to show what the pictures will be like and
perhaps demonstrate their use as simple wallpaper with just a BGIMAGE
command. I seem to remember my background images generating a lot of
interest when I was demonstrating Launchpad at some shows.

>> Quanta's website demo (I don't recall and can find no email telling
>> me
>> this would happen)
>>

> Curiouser and curiouser. Must reprogram the moles.
QL Terrorist Wicks strikes again. Must remember to include more
pictures of him in QaLendar 2008 so people know exactly who to watch
out for ;-)