----- Original Message -----
From: "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Hove Show

>> ...demonstrating programs written by other people, but well worth
>> seeing some
>> of the progress made in QL garphics (that's a typo, but what a nice
>> word!).
> Corrupted graphics, eh!

But then I'm very corruptable. Used tenners in a brown envelope under the
toilet door in Hove very welcome.

> Although I can't be there, I'd suggest a demo of the pictures on my
> wallpapers CD to show what is possible. You should be able to use the
> BMP program as a viewer to show what the pictures will be like and
> perhaps demonstrate their use as simple wallpaper with just a BGIMAGE
> command. I seem to remember my background images generating a lot of
> interest when I was demonstrating Launchpad at some shows.

I can see what I can do, but I don't seem to have saved the disc I made up
for Byfleet.

>> Curiouser and curiouser. Must reprogram the moles.
> QL Terrorist Wicks strikes again. Must remember to include more
> pictures of him in QaLendar 2008 so people know exactly who to watch
> out for ;-)

Corrupt and a terrorist. I could be organising the first QL show in Cuba
before long,

Best Wishes,

Geoff