In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Norman Dunbar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Norman,

That is really helpful.

I will take the risk at some time of setting up a dual boot system.

As you say Windows XP first, then a Linux distribution to follow.

An article on this in QLToday would be useful to other users too.

--
Malcolm Cadman