In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Norman Dunbar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Thanks, Norman.

A really good review of your experiences.

I have just had a portable PC reconfigured as a mirror of the system at
work - with Windows XP and some M$ software, and PhotoShop CS.

Although I can now add my own software installs too.

Previously I had it configured as a mirror that was restricted use only,
because it had an awful program called SIMS that we have to use for
administration work.

--
Malcolm Cadman