In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi,

If this does get sorted, and has the right potential, then maybe it could be made available on a CDROM at some time.

Well there is the MESS emulator found at:
http://www.mess.org/
Its seems highly unstable at the moment, but it does aim to emulate all the hardware correctly.

Malcolm
I've downloaded this and the sheer number of files makes its name appropriate.

It claims to support QL alright, but in the documentation I can't find reference to howto configure it for QL. Anyone managed to do this and if so HOW? e.g. I can't find what system name to use for a QL. Or am I missing something fundamental?

Warning, for those with no broadband, the binaries are 14MB or so, the sources (which contains the docs) are also about 13MB.

Malcolm Cadman