Anton Radchenko wrote:
I found their web-site (http://www.quanta.org.uk/index.asp),
but i didn't found anything related to QMAC.
If it is really available at GBP 15, and I can pay by PayPal, I will definitely
buy it!
I only need confirmation, that it is possible to compile SMSQ/E on native QDOS
with QMAC. Does somebody know something about this?????
And how should I proceed to by it?
I agree that Quanta do not make the most of their website at the moment and do not advertise that they sell these programs.

You can pay by PayPal to treasurer AT quanta DOT org DOT uk

Specify that you want QMAC on disk and ensure you include your address - suggest you add ?2 to cover postage within the UK

Otherwise you can order via me if you prefer

Rich
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk

Actually, I would like a downloadable copy of QMAC, because I live in Russia,
and it will take a year, if they send me the disk.....
It would be very thankfull if you help me to purchase it. I can pay via PayPal
GBP 15 = ~ USD 25-26, it's ok.
Just confirm, please: I can use QMAC to compile smsq/e on QDOS :)
Thank you a lot!!!

What was the outcome of this - is it possible to compile SMSQ/e on QDOS - presumably you need a Gold Card or Super Gold Card to be able to handle the file sizes?

I know QMAC can be used to compile it

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services