Hi Anton,

QUANTA still holds the distribution rights on QMAC and QLINKER (which come together on one floppy disk together with electronic manuals) although we still have to pay royalties to the software house. The cost is GBP 15.00 per copy and you can pay by PayPal.

I also have an original QL Macro Assembler on microdrive - cased and with printed manual.
Cost £20

Rich

Anton Radchenko wrote:
I would like to compile the last version of SMSQ/E. I downloaded the sources,
read all the manuals and HowTo's, installed dev_rext to be able to use dev
device in QDos... And now I need either QMAC or some information about how to
compile the sources in GWASS.
I could not find anything about QMAC: where/how to get/purchase/download/buy
it, and how much it cost.... Nothing.
What about GWASS, I just found that it is possible to compile SMSQ/e with it,
but how??? The 'make' programm suplied with the sources is used by either
make_bas and smsqmake, and requires QMAC. And I didn't understand how to load
all these '_link' files in GWASS.
Please, help me. :(

Rich Mellor
RWAP Services