Dilwyn,

C68 should be a more extensive C Compiler. But since I have never really used Digital C, maybe it is as good.

Have to have a look at the weekend.

Derek

Dilwyn Jones wrote:

I think I might have the executables for Digital C lying around somewhere.

I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Cheers,
Norman.
Thanks for the offer. I've received 2 different versions from 2 different people, both of which have been forwarded to the author of Digital C so that he may try to recompile the sources (hopefully updated).

I think we can consider this thread closed for now, at least.

Although, I know very little about Digital C. What are the relative merits of say, Digital C and C68? (I'm not a C user so the answers might mean little to me!)