Why don't you put it in the "C compiler and utilities" section ? That is where I would look first.
François
Not quite sure why it got done this way round originally, I think the C page was originally all C68 stuff and everything else (including other compilers) ended up on the Languages page.

I'm in the process of moving house by the middle of the month and pretty well everything is boxed up ready to move, so I'm not going to start putting that right at the moment, though I have just added cross-links between the two pages to make it easier to find stuff.