To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Digital C executables

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil" <phil...@jordanplj.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:33 PM

Hi Dylwyn,

Would this be the file SPCManual_zip on disk eight of ten set sold by DP.

Phil
May well be, but I never had the DP collection disks. I'd appreciate a copy then I can check whether I could supply the manual with the package. Gerry seemed to have doubts as to whether the manual could be supplied.

The C compiler SE package is on the Languages page on my website now anyway, as suggested by Gerry.