On 30 Sep 2009, at 14:12, Bob Spelten wrote:

I have checked the settings in the config screen and both the Resolution and Window Mode are the same - 512 X 384 and it doesn't seem to make any difference whether I run with Window Mode ticked or not, I get the same result. Similarly, when QPC2 opens up it is a small window in the middle
of the screen. If I leave this alone, I can still see that the top
border is missing OR if I maximise this window using the icon at the top right of the window, then the image fills the screen but still with the
top border missing.

One thought is that as I have utilised the whole screen 512 X 256 with
bordered windows, it may be that the cursor is trying to get to the
bottom of the screen and is causing the whole screen to scroll by one
line thus pushing the top border off the screen. If this is the case,
how would I correct this? Would I have to reduce the bottom window by 1 pixel or by 10 pixels (one character height)? or just play with it and see?

Thanks for your suggestions - I'm getting to the stage of making some
suggestions for myself but they are not printable!! :-(

What happens if you increase the SMSQ/E resolution to say 600x480.
Then the 512x256 boot windows fall well within the outline.
Does the problem still exist then?
Unwanted scrolls should not push borders of the window unless the scolling
is done in an unseen but overlapping window.

What happens if you press CTRL/SHIFT/F12? This should make QPC2 take the whole screen without the Window's borders. Pressing CTRL/SHIFT/F12 again will revert to the previous screen.

George