"Gee Dee Gee QLer" - sounds like something from a nursery rhyme :o)

Sounds better than "Supreme Toady" which I got called when I was QL Today editor - I think that one was down to Per as well.

Dilwyn Jones

----- Original Message ----- From: "gdgqler" <gdgq...@gmail.com>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QUIT (was something else)

On 4 Oct 2009, at 20:46, P Witte wrote:

On 3 Oct 2009, at 17:03, P Witte wrote:
As it is not widely advertised and the documentation is hard to
find,
I thought I should just mention that as of SMSQ/E 3.06 the QUIT
keyword takes an optional longword parameter. Earlier versions will
simply ignore this
A useful bit of information. Where is this recorded?
I suppose you go to the witch's wood and find the parchment under
the third stone from the left. Or is it in one of the QL Today's?
It would be good to know.

Its RTFB, George ;o) I only happen to know cause I snuck the feature
in myself. When researching for my reply, I couldnt find a trace of
it in the documentation, but perhaps I just missed it.

It seems slightly cheating to know about a feature by writing it
oneself. Anyway well done!

BTW, how do you pronounce your nom de guerre? My dyslescia nags me
to think of you as Giggler ;o)

I don't normally pronounce any of my noms de guerre ou plume. However
I have been known to sign myself "Groege" or something similar .
Giggler will do very well, though.

Gorege