Hi again

Could anyone say whether the behaviour that I'm seeing when using MRUN in a running SBASIC prog is expected?

As part of my initial SB boot prog, I include an MRUN statement that successfully merges some useful SB definitions (only).

I expect the boot prog to continue to execute the next statement, but it simply stops after merging the DEFs.

I'm running this in QPC. Is this expected behaviour? I read in the manual that MRUN in a program _should_ continue with the next runnable statement in the program.

Regards,
Martyn Hill
London.