On 15 Oct 2009, at 00:13, Martyn Hill wrote:

Take the following simple example (no MRUN involved here):

Scenario A: LRESPR in the main program - OK.

10 LRESPR <some_extn_file> : REMark ** LRESPR some useful SB extentions 20 dummy_proc : REM ** Call a PROC that doesn't exist in this program

Because the PROC dummy_proc doesn't exist, the following (expected) error is returned:

  At line 20:1 unknown procedure

OK, so far.

Scenario B: LRESPR from within an invoked PROC - Unusual.

10 init_extns : REMark ** Call a PROC that LRESPRs some useful SB extentions 20 dummy_proc : REM ** Call a PROC that doesn't exist in this proram
  100 DEF PROC init_extns
  110   LRESPR <some_extn_file>
  120 END DEF

Now, the invocation of PROC dummy_proc still causes an error, but this time is thus:

  At line 120:1 unknown procedure

I have tried this with tptr_ext being LRESPRd but the error is correctly signalled after the call to the non-existent proc.

I wonder if your program would also allow tptr_ext to be LRESPRd. If if so then there must be something special about what you are LRESPRing. If not then???

George