On 27 Oct 2009, at 09:45, Urs Koenig (QL) wrote:

If I need th software to go faster, then I re-programme in
Assembler and use a QL with a fast processor.
Good one. ;-)
I'm still writing my stuff in SuperBASIC under QPC2/Q-emuLator
on a Core2Duo (L7500/1.6Ghz) Notebook

I write perhaps half in SuperBASIC (but compiled by TURBO) and the other half in Assembler. The latest thing I wrote had a large Assembler section called by SuperBASIC. All this on QPC2 up to now on a PC laptop with Windows XP. This seems to give speeds of about 10 times the speed of Q60.

George