Von: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] Im Auftrag von Dilwyn Jones
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. November 2009 22:09
An: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Betreff: [Ql-Users] qxl.win

I've run into an unusual program with my WIN1_ (a QXL.WIN)
which I have been unable to resolve.

DIR WIN1_  gives 84847/1048560 sectors, it's a 512MB QXL.WIN, with
11,716 files on it.

Despite reporting 84847 sectors free it says Drive Full. Deleting one file will let me save one file normally, then it runs into Drive Full
next time I try to save anything. So it's not as if it's write
protected, for example.

Anyone any idea what's happening? Could I have run into the maximum
number of files a QXL.WIN file might hold, for example (directory
full)?

It was running on a pen drive, so I tried copying it to C: drive and
using it from there with QPC's win1_ pointing to C:\QXL.WIN. Same
result.

Next step will be create a new blank QXL.WIN and copy
everything there
to see if that gives the same result (i.e. checking for fragmented
qxl.win?)

Help!