These are indeed very useful. Thanks

However (isn't there quite often a "however"?) there are one or two pencilled
amendments in my printed manuals which someone may like to confirm or refute.

QDOS Manual

1. Page Section 16 13
This deals with the maths function codes.

$23 is qa.tan2
$25 and $27 are not there
$2F increases the stack by 4, not 2
$32 returns PI

2. Page Section 16 15
For vector SB.INIPR A4 is altered on return

3. Page Section 18 4
Machine definitions to be added are:
 sys.mq40 $11
 sys.qpc $1E

QPTR Manual

1. Page 60
In IOP.RPXL it seems that A1 is not preserved.

George