Hi,

I've noticed some inconsistent handling of text files in QPC2. The problem was reading text files with both carriage return and line feed at the end of line. Several programs could read these files from the qxl.win drive without complaint. However the same file being read from a dos or ram drives caused problems. One particular program that got upset was the GST assembler. I finally tracked the problem down to the io.flin trap. It was converting the carriage return to a line feed, but only on the win drive. Is there any switch to change this behaviour and have it working on all drives? Or is this a bug?

Cheers
Malcolm