I quote this list -

"Perhaps a help guide to QL jargon was necessary."

I have raised this several times here (and earlier in QUANTA*, with
suggestions as to how it *might*, be done).  As far as I remember, there has
never been any response.

I'm still flying this banner* and, of course, am willing to dig around
(sweat) for a hole in which to firmly place it.  I have insufficient
knowledge/experience to provide items - but I might be able to stitch then
into a reasonable and helpful display!

Best wishes to all

John in Wales
--------------
* BANNER
a long piece of cloth, often bearing a symbol or slogan, and attached at
each end to a pole or hanging from the top of a pole

--------------
* QUANTA
www.quanta.org.uk

QUANTA is the independent user group for Sinclair QL users. It was formed in
February 1984 with the aim of providing an independent source of support
for, and sharing information about, the Sinclair QL. In time, it has
expanded its brief to include compatible systems such as the ICL OPD (One
Per Desk), CST Thor, Aurora and Q40/Q60, as well as emulators of the
Sinclair QL running on other platforms.

QUANTA is a non-profit organisation run by an elected committee of honorary
officials. Membership is by SUBSCRIPTION (currently 14 GBP); the membership
fee has not changed for many years. There is now the option of an email
version of the magazine (in pdf format) available to all, but primarily
intended to eliminate the postage surcharges levied on overseas members.
Full details are available on the Membership Form or from the Membership
Secretary. The subscription includes a bi-monthly magazine, access to
QUANTA's large free QL software library, advice and help with QL-related
matters, workshops (QL shows held in various areas) and support for local
sub-groups.