Hi Thorsten,

> [...]
> I'm keen to know more about possible future Hardware development
> for the QL.
> [...]

Very nice that you still have interest in major QL hardware. However, I
have already spent more time on discussions than I probably should.  Major
QL hardware is practically impossible as long as the QL operating system
situation remains as it has been for almost a decade. The only reasonable
way out seems to be a restructured Minerva with new drivers. Work on it
continues slowly. Unless at least basic needs are covered, I do not wish
to spark further hardware hopes. Sorry...

All the best
Peter