Adrian,

Don't take the lack of communication to be lack of interest in the
overall hardware solution
I agree with Rich. While your device is of no use to me whatsoever, I have been following along all your emails to this list, and I've been watching your web site as well. I'm interested enough to follow along, even though I'm afraid I'll never have a need for the finished article.

As someone who writes articles in QL Today, I know what it's like to produce something to a great wall of silence. Feedback seems to be only bad (you made a mistake etc!) rather than "good work, keep it up".

Keeping that in mind "great work, keep it up.

I admire the way you have handled the trials of getting your device to work on a standard QL, but lets face it, the original serial ports did have their difficulties even with printers! Especially if you had something else attached to the other port - typical Sinclair, get it working (almost) then ship it out!

Maybe, one day when you get time, you can write up an article about writing a device driver! ;-)

Cheers,
Norman.

--
Norman Dunbar