Morning Fern,

oops! sorry that'll teach me not to jump the whole thread straight into the bit
*i* can asnwer :-) so blooming early in the day.
Ha, been there, done that, got embarrassed!

i just use it to back up my ql disks and didn't think beyond that
No worries.

And the tool kit I mentioned was qltools by Jonathan Hudson (<URL: http://www.zen35309.zen.co.uk/qdos/#qxltool) and it doesn't compile on a modern version of Linux. Well, on OpenSuse 11.4 to be precise.

I've fixed it and made it compile, but I don't have a working floppy image on my laptop to test it with. Sigh.

Would you mind zipping up an image and emailing it to me directly please so I can test the fixes? If you have something suitable. Thanks.

norman (at) dunbar-it (dot) co (dot) uk.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar