I've just downloaded the calendar blank, Dilwyn, and I only have Open Office 3 to display it. It is haywire. Jan, Feb ok. March & April titles together and no calendar. May no calendar. June title below calendar. July to Sept no calendar. Nov and Dec ok. I was just about to send it to someone to add photos for me. I've not had trouble with .doc files before. I've downloaded it twice to make sure.

Bryan H
Hmm, Word doc compatibility with this sort of thing seems to fall flat on its face when it comes to OO, Works (which is a M$ package!), and other such "office" programs. The layout, especially when involving tables, frames and text boxes becomes a right mess in anything I've tried on other such programs. As Billy has said, it works fine as a PDF file, but I may need to greatly simplify the layout for the doc to load into other programs (so much for compatibility!!!).

They were generated from a calendar wizard template originally, so I suspect it might be hard to simplify, but I'll have a go later tonight.
This proved to be a harder nut to crack than I thought. All my efforts so far have yielded similar results. I don't have Open Office installed, but whatever I do with M$ Works causes the same "scrambled layout".

Work in progress....

Dilwyn