Hmm, how do TK2 check this?

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Dunbar" <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>
To: <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Wherefore art thou, SMSQ?

Adrain,

On 30/01/12 15:44, Adrian Ives wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a documented and reliable way of finding
out the address address range that any version of SMSQ has been loaded into?
Um, no, sorry.

Alternatively can anyone suggest a better way of performing the test?
Off the top of my head, I assume that the inbuilt routines in the "ROM" are still linked in in the same order as on the original QL ROM.

I assume that whatever is last in that list will be the last "resident" procedure/function in the name list. Could you not obtain that address (of whatever is last in the inbuilt list) and anything higher than that address is an extra?

It could work? Maybe? ;-)

Cheers,
Norm.

--