>>> The cost is £21.56 ish not including postage and the only places you
>>> can get one is from RS or Farnell.
>>>
>There was an article in this mornings Dutch newspaper about the "Run on a chip
>and two usb ports on a little motherboard."
>They mention the stock was sold within minutes and state a price of 26 euro's.
>The Dutch branch (I didn't know there was one!) of RS Components was also
>flooded with requests. They expect to deliver new stock in a week.
>The article was about a quarter tabloid page, with a picture.
>Another one page article announced the opening today in Amsterdam of the first
>Apple Store of the Benelux.

>An old QLer mentioned to me a Raspberry competitor: Maximite.
>Not as powerful as the RPi but with a build in Basic and I/O ports, it can be
>bought as kit or ready built.
>Check out the authors website: http://geoffg.net/maximite.html

>Bob

I was too slow off the mark to secure an order but my name is down as an
interested party for the next batch.

As a side thought, the Raspberry Pi comes without a case, here must exist a
fantastic opportunity for someone
to manufacture cases, plastic, metal, glass etc !

Neil

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01234-265380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk