It'll give valued benefit to the school, Neil, as the designers intended. There is Gumtree to sell FOC, and Adtrader too. I have dug out a two way video switch which I used to run two QL's on one monitor. Two of the original video leads are ready also. For the future I also have a USB Wifi so I'm pretty well set up when I do need to tinker. The only missing piece is the know how!!

Bryan H