Francois Lanciault wrote, on 23/Nov/12 12:23 | Nov23:
The QL is sitting outside the chamber... The servo controller is connected
directly on the back of the QL and long leads are going from the controller to
the test setup through an opening in the thermal chamber. The chamber is also
purged with nitrogen.

It is  "real" QL hardware, i.e. SuperGoldCard + Aurora + Minerva but in a PC case.
What stand out is the 5 1/4" floppy drive and the two 3 1/2 drives :-)

No I can not takes photo, but anyway a photo would have been nice if it was a
standard black QL, An ugly beige box sitting next to an old thermal chamber is
not as sexy.

Photos are vital!
When the test is finished could you take a photo/video of a *real* QL operating the test jig? Some liquid nitrogen 'clouds' with colour in them (red?) would be great.

This is a really really good story and I am *sure* could get big coverage in the media.

It ticks *all* the boxes!

Tony

--
       t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman