Hi Wolfgang,

yes unfortunately I still see the same problem BUT I also see the same
problem with another piece of java software that I just downloaded so it
starts to look like it really is some kind of a JRE configuration problem
on my machine. This is very weird since some packages work well while
others don't. I'll take a look later and see if I can find the culprit.
Thank you for taking a look and apologies for bringing this up before doing
a more thorough check on my machine with other SW.

Best regards,
Petri

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Wolfgang Lenerz <w...@scp-paulet-lenerz.com