Hi Petri,

well that's a first.

THanks.

Since I have the JDK on all machines, I never even thought about testing that.

Did that happen with the version compiled for Java 6 and the one for Java 7?

What font(s) did it complain about? I didn't use anything special, am not even sure I actually explicitly use a font somewhere.

(Now trying to figure out a way to reproduce that error here).

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

thank you very much for making this available!

Just a note: I was not able to run this under JRE on Windows 7, got error
about not being able to load fonts when starting. With a full JDK
environment I had no problems.

Best regards,
Petri