I have had a help request from a user in the Czech Republic asking for help to
contact Jan Venema regarding the Linux version of QLay.

Does anyone have an up to date email address for him? Please send it to me
privately and I’ll forward it on.

Alternatively if anyone knows how to help with his query...

The email I received was:

  I have just discovered your site and wanted to discover more about the QL
platform.

  I am a Linux user and I installed qlay emulator, however it appears I am
unable to execute it on my system.

  $ ./QLAY -tJS.rom
  reports
  bash: ./QLAY: No such file or directory

  I have tried contacting the author but his email address no longer exists?

  Would you know to help.