To: "QL Users List" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] Easy68K

Stumbled across something seemingly useful for 68K assembler developers, not sure if it’s been mentioned before but here goes.

It’s something called Easy68K, an editor, assembler and simulator for the 68000 (integrated development environment), running on Windows. (OK Norman, I know...)

The website description is:

“EASy68K is a 68000 Structured Assembly Language IDE. EASy68K allows you to edit, assemble and run 68000 programs on a Windows PC or Wine. No additional hardware is required. EASy68K is an open source project distributed under the GNU general public use license.”

Website is at http://www.easy68k.com/