Op 18/02/2013 16:30, Norman Dunbar schreef:
I thought I'd give Wolfgang's emulator a try out, even if I'm not a Java fan.

I've followed the readme instructions, and searched the user guide too. But the program fals when it boots with a "line 200:1 error in expression" error. Line 200 statement 1 is in the Win1_boot file, and looks like this:

200 IF IS_EXTN('palette_ql') and RMODE>4: pcol 4

I don;t see IS_EXTN anywhere in the raed me or user guide, nor can I find anything that supplies it in win1_extns (or anywhere else!). Palette_ql isn't an extension either.

What is the obvious thing that I'm missing please?

Cheers,
Norm.

IS_EXT can be found in blinker_bin, sbasic extension by Wolfgang Lenerz.
PALETTE_QL is in my 'extras' just after BGIMAGE.
Still trying to configurate PRowess-Proforma correctly.