Le 18/02/2013 16:30, Norman Dunbar a écrit :
I thought I'd give Wolfgang's emulator a try out, even if I'm not a Java
fan.

I've followed the readme instructions, and searched the user guide too.
But the program fals when it boots with a "line 200:1 error in
expression" error. Line 200 statement 1 is in the Win1_boot file, and
looks like this:

200 IF IS_EXTN('palette_ql') and RMODE>4: pcol 4

I don;t see IS_EXTN anywhere in the raed me or user guide, nor can I
find anything that supplies it in win1_extns (or anywhere else!).
Palette_ql isn't an extension either.

What is the obvious thing that I'm missing please?

Cheers,
Norm.

Alright, this is a keyword I have in my boot system and that somehow made it onto the demo .win file. Just delete the reference to this keuword and leave the rest of the line (or use disp_type).

I'll remake a boot file.

WOlfhgang