On 21/08/13 14:38, Marcel Kilgus wrote:
gdgqler wrote:
FSM seems to me to work fine on an Apple Mac plus VWWARE plus
windows XP. Pressing CTRL+SHIFT+F12+fn does the trick.

This is good to hear.

However, the delightful WM_MOVEMODE 3, which works well with most
windows digs down too far and too erratically to show what's beneath
the moving window if this is not the main one.

Ha, good catch. Wolfgang, at least this one problem clearly lies in
you area ;)

Cheers, Marcel

Hi,

Tried QPC2 v3.34 Beta 3 on a Ubuntu 12.04 running WINE, works perfect, no problems with FSM.

I have been using QPC v3.33 and v3.34 Beta 3, is faster on my Linux laptop.

There was no problems with the machine crashing or locking up.

Derek