Malcolm Lear wrote:
> I'm using 3 monitors. Is it possible to select a particular one when
> full screen mode?

In the final release you will be able to drag the window to the
desired monitor and activate full-screen mode there. However, I
noticed that on both my XP test PCs the smoothing algorithm is
disabled on the second monitor by the graphics driver for some reason.
So it looks a bit blocky, but nothing I can do about it.

My Win7 PC currently doesn't have a second screen, so couldn't check
that there yet. Also, my company will probably skip Windows 8
altogether, so no idea how it behaves on that platform.

Cheers, Marcel