pjwitte wrote:
> It works a treat! The new FSM an' all! Thanks again, Marcel.
>
> There is one thing, though - and it appears Im the only one with the
> problem(?) The QPC startup menu pops up every time I start an instance
> of QPC. I have, of course, tried all the obvious remedies.. or perhaps
> not.

Yeah, this was a side-effect of the fact that I'm actually working on
QPC2 v4, which was supposed to be a surprise but after Jochen's mail
probably isn't anymore :-(

Anyway, I had to disable some new v4 code to create 3.40 beta 3, as I
wanted the new screen driver to be beta tested before I release v4
with it. This resulted in the setting not working anymore.

By the way, how's the keyboard working, still problems?

Cheers, Marcel