nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk wrote:
> My file size is 30 bytes. I checked. Default data space from GWASL
> is 4000 bytes. I expected that to end up as 4030 or possibly rounded
> to the nearest 8 or 16 which would be 4032.

What's the value of a4 then?

My test exe was 1024 bytes data space and 222 bytes EXE and A5 was
exactly 1246. Of course it depends on the way the EXE is started, as
the values given to SMS.CRJB are directly used. JMON (my way)
obviously didn't do any rounding, but others might.

> Ps. Yes it's 5 mins for someone who knows their way around the source .... ;-)

You overestimate my knowledge of the code, I just know how to use FiFi
;)

Marcel