Sorry, Miguel. This has all been my fault. I was really too busy to take on
porting the drivers at the time, then when I tried to kick the project off I
had one hardware problem after the other. Possibly my QLs have had a good 30
years and need to be retired. I will return the card to you. I assume the
address is the same as on the packet?

Now, as to the QL-SD drivers, I did not ask for my name to be plastered around
all over the place as being the (part) author. It is true that I wrote the 68K
assembly language core, derived from the old Rebel hard disk driver, but when I
decided that I did not want to proceed with producing QL-SDs I stated that I
was happy for my code to go into the public domain. I state this very clearly
because I don't want there to be any misunderstanding. I have done NO work on
that code since then. I have NOT worked on QL-SD instead of on a driver for
your hardware. In fact, I haven't written one line of 68K code since that date.

So, let's be 100% clear about this and for the avoidance of all doubt: I have
NO connection with the QL-SD other than wishing the project every success for
the QL's 30th year!

Sent from my Hudl