From memory the Partition Manager software will also need to be updated to
recognise the new hardware type, but that is a relatively trivial change.

Good luck.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Miguel Angel Rodriguez
Jodar
Sent: 12 January 2014 05:26
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QL-SD Card Interface

El 11/01/2014 15:08, Adrian Ives escribió:
> Sorry, Miguel. This has all been my fault. I was really too busy to
 > take on porting the drivers at the time, then when I tried to kick the  >
 > project off I had one hardware problem after the other. Possibly my QLs  >
 > have had a good 30 years and need to be retired. I will return the card to
> you. I assume the address is the same as on the packet?

Yes, it is.

Don't worry about the drivers. I completely understand your position :) In
fact, now that the drivers are available in source code (are they?) I can try
porting them. I haven't got much experience with 68K assembly, but even so, if
the heavy part (dealing with QDOS and the filesystem) is already done and all
that is needed is to provide a low level layer for basic functions, I think I
can deal with it :)

Anyway, thank you very much!

--
Miguel Angel