Hi,

I had a look at the SQLite3 source code last year to the view of porting
it to the QL.

There is a single file with all the source code amalgamated, which
causes problems with C68 compilation. But there is other source code
files with separate files split into a source code tree.

SQLite3 uses Unicode in its compilation. I was pondering over, does the
QL system need Unicode.

I do not think there is a Unicode Library for C68, so maybe porting
SQLite without Unicode would be OK.

This as a while back, I was overtaken by more pressing things, however,
since I am not working anymore, due to early retirement, I will look
into the possibility of porting SQLite without Unicode.

--
Regards,

Derek