On 08/04/2014 18:10, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
From my point of view, I know of no particular weekend that is not possible for me, although I expect that early autumn might be preferable for me. At this stage, I don't know if Rich is still hoping to go ahead with the event he proposed earlier.

Obviously the later in the year, the more the risk of weather disruption.

Thanks for the reply.

One of our considerations is that Edinburgh is a tourist destination. If we hold the event too early it could be too busy and hotels too expensive.

October might be possible,
My weather concern was for later in the year, but yes, I agree.

Dilwyn