En/Je/On 2016-01-30 14:40, Norman Dunbar escribió / skribis / wrote :

> the latest somewhat exciting issue of the Assembly Language eMagazine
> is now available for download.
>
> qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk/downloads/AssemblyLanguage/Issue_003/Assembly_Language_003.pdf

Thank you. I already use your articles and documentation to learn 68000
and I found them most useful.  I have just posted about them in the
Spanish QL forum (http://foro.speccy.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4679).

By the way, you say you use the DocBook format. Do you use a special
editor, or write the XML directly? Do you know Asciidoctor
(http://asciidoctor.org)?  It's a processor for an improved version of
AsciiDoc, a light markup, easy to write and legible, which can represent
any DocBook feature.  You can translate the source directly to DocBook,
HTML, PDF; and, with other tools (e.g. Pandoc), also to any format you
need. I use Asciidoctor for almost any kind of document, as I find it
very productive.

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net