Morning Marcos,

I actually use LaTeX now and did do for the "book" and the eComic issues. I
found it easier to write than DocBook even using the XML Mind XXE editor which
is pretty good for DocBook.

Strangely enough, I'm looking at Asciidoc at the moment but I'm only getting
started. For html I prefer the output from the default Asciidoc over that from
Asciidoctor but there's time to build my own CSS!

Pandoc I have used quite frequently to convert Markdown into other formats.
Usually for my stuff on GitHub.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity and any
"auto corrections" that are just wrong!