Hi Lee,

On 03/02/16 11:15, Lee Privett wrote:
Thanks Norman, much appreciated, I may even get around to reading the rest
of pt 2 before starting this one.
Oh well then, if people take so long to read each issue, maybe I don't have to speed up the production of each one after all! :-)

I have just noticed something however, is the '&' not allowed as a
character when used as a publisher name or is that just your style?
I don't use an '&' in the publisher, which is just a joke anyway, it's not really published by anyone. This is the raw LaTeX code I use for that like:

\noindent \textsc{Published by MeMyselfEye Publishing ;-)}\\ % Publisher

So, you can see, no ampersands were harmed in the making of that page. In case you are wondering, \textsc{whatever} changes the text into small caps font in the final rendering.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar