OK,  I took an extended lunch and will be late going home tonight. I hope you
all appreciate it! :-)

Dilwyn request has been granted. Double clicking a folder on the right will
make it the current folder without displaying an error message.

Also, the fonts drop down on the view file tab now only lists those fonts in
your system which are monospaced.

There's a news page now as well, https://sourceforge.net/projects/qxlwin/news
where details of updates will be posted. I think you can subscribe to follow
this on the home page by ticking the "get notifications ..." option then
clicking follow. Don't tick the other box! This is in the grey box with a
yellow banner marked "Keep me updated".

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Norm.