OK,  final release for today.

Bug fixed, the device root was not in the tree on the files tab. If you opened
a file or folder then you could no longer get back to the root. This is now
working.  I never noticed it in all these years of playing with this utility.
Sigh.

The file viewer tab now has a save button. Guess what that's for!

And just a word of warning. Quill files are type 0 and should open in the
viewer, but they don't.  This is fine and is caused by the first byte of zero
in the file terminating the contents.

I'll get a Linux file up soon, but the windows installer is there.

Cheers,
Norm.