Hi Norman,

A feature I would like to see in Qxlwin is this: When re opening Qxlwin, it
resumes exactly where it was the last time it was used.  This means the last
used .win file would be re opened and displayed exactly at it was before, and
also any text file being displayed also re opened and displayed at the same
position as before, etc.  I use Notepad++, and this does this - very nice.

The windows installer works fine, but the existing files have to be manually
removed, else it complains and asks for another directory to install to.

Kind regards,
Michael