Glad to hear it but it would help keep interest in the project (and save on duplication) if there were some more updates available...

I posted the link to the spreadsheet I created which lists all of the QL software (and also now includes a list of the public domain stuff), but have had no feedback on it at all!

Rich

---
Rich Mellor RWAP Software www.rwapsoftware.co.uk www.sellmyretro.com

On 2016-08-07 11:07, Simone Voltolini wrote:
Well we are continuing preserve and find new rare stuff Rich ;)

The work is very very very long.

Il giorno 07/08/16, 11:28 "Ql-Users per conto di RWAP Software"
<ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com per conto di
r...@rwapservices.co.uk> ha scritto:

Following all of the recent discussions and fairly heated debate over copyright and software preservation; I was just wondering what has been achieved in the past few weeks as there has been no news over any rare
    finds, or software being re-released?

      Rich Mellor
      RWAP Software
      www.rwapsoftware.co.uk